Tuesday, May 21, 2013

First encounter

A few months ago I bought a 3D printer. A Protabee printer from Orange.knob LLC ( Link ). Waiting for it to arrive took a long time because they use a build to order business model and it had to be shipped to The Netherlands. When it arrived I discovered there was a crucial part missing. This was the x-motor mount which holds, as the name tells us, the stepper motor for the x-axis.
The second piece is missing a check mark.
Luckily I did choose a good supplier as they where very helpful resolving this matter. Within two weeks a newly printed part arrived without any extra costs. I must say I was pretty happy about it. 

Almost a complete Portabee 3D printer!
Building the Portabee printer continued steadily and within 2 weeks it was ready to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment